Is the site safe to transact?
We are contracted to Payfast to ensure safe transacting. You can either pay by credit card or EFT. Debit cards are not accepted.
Payment Cards / Payments Accepted
We accept the following cards via PayFast:
MasterCard / Visa / EFT / Bank Deposit
Payment & Security
Our payments are processed using industry leader PayFast.
Utilising industry-standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information such as your name, address and other sensitive information like your credit card details.
This technology includes the following features:
Authentication – this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
Encryption – this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Integrity – this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
When you press ‘Confirm’ you will be re-directed to the PayFast Payment Gateway. Here you can either login to your existing Pay Fast Account or register for a new account. It is fast, and 100% secure. Your bank/card will be contacted as the issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. You will then receive an email within a few minutes confirming your order. If the payment is not authorised by your bank or card issuer, you will receive an email within a few minutes advising you of this (please note some issuing banks may still reserve your funds for a period of time. If this is the case you will be informed within 24 hours).
How do I make payment via Payfast?
- Once you have completed checkout, the final step is to make payment for your order. A new page will open, with the Payfast logo at the top right of the page.
- The Payfast page has two sides. The left side is for new customers, and the right for customers who have shopped with Payfast before.
- If you have never paid through Payfast, you need to complete the FIRST TIME BUYER section on the left side of the page. Your name, last name and e-mail address will be completed already.
- As a first time buyer, you need to select a password, that is at least 8 characters long.
- Tick the AGREEMENT box.
- Select your payment method. The most popular options are credit card and internet banking.
- Follow the Payfast instructions to make the transfer, and to complete your order.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we ship within the borders of South Africa and neighbouring Countries at a flat fee of R45 for local shipping and R150 for international shipping.
Warehouse collection of orders
As there is no public access on site, it is not possible to pick up orders from our warehouse.
Deliveries to countries outside the South Africa
We do ship to Southern African countries.